What to Look for in A VIP Protection Service Proposal Document
An Insight into Important Details VIP Protection Services Provider Should Divulge in its Proposal Document
Interested in appointing a security firm to provide VIP protection services? In such case, you will have to closely analyze how the security company functions to be sure that you will get professional services. Let us go through details of things you need to check.
What are the important details that a VIP protection services provider should divulge in its proposal document?
Your decision about hiring any particular VIP protection services provider will depend upon details the company provides in its proposal document. So, let us look at few of the details which should be present in such document.
Training and Qualification
Details which you should expect in the proposal document with respect to training and qualification would include:
• Type of security education company's security officers have.
• What is the level of training they have received?
• Do security officers have minimum level of experience you are seeking?
Screening of Security Personnel
The proposal should also explain the screening procedure VIP protection services provider utilizes while appointing security officers. Few of the details you need to check in this respect would consist of:
• Is assessment of psychological aptitude and drug screening performed for security personnel?
• Has the company taken up background checks with respect to criminal record of its staff?
• Is verification of previous employment of security officers completed?
• Are there veterans or military personnel working as security officers for the firm?
• Is staffing system implemented by security agency temporary, rotating or regular (you should preferably look for a company with regular/permanent staffing?
• How many officers are with the company for over a year? Is the company implementing a recognition or incentive program?
• What policies VIP protection services provider has when it comes to transfer or replacement of security personnel appointed for you?
Information on Supervision
The proposal provided by any VIP protection services provider should also elaborate on type of supervision company will be implementing. You need to check if there is explanation of:
• How the company will be controlling as well as monitoring quality of service they will provide?
• Will there be a supervisor to check that you are getting services as required and will the supervisor visit in person to perform such check? How frequently will the supervisor visit?
• What the details which will be checked by the supervisor during his visits?
• Will supervisor have required authority to take decisions? Is he someone who will be able to directly communicate with senior staff within the security agency?
• Is there a well-defined chain of command that supervisors work under? Does this chain of command reaches up to CEO of the company?
• Will the VIP protection services provider be able to customize security solutions it provides according to your specific needs?
To conclude we can say that providing right protection to VIPs is a critical aspect and you need to make sure that the firm you hire will be able to meet this challenge.
By performing a thorough check you will be able to ensure that the firm will be capable enough to provide this type of service.